Aboriginal art designs and Indigenous motifs are featured on our extensive range of Australian-made products, corporate gifts, Aboriginal artefacts and souvenirs.
All Australian Aboriginal art, whether on didgeridoos, boomerangs or canvas is wholly the work of Australian Aboriginal people, and we go to great lengths to ensure that level of authenticity. If you purchase an item from Miromaa that is made by Aboriginal people, you can be sure that it is exactly what it claims to be.
Our products include:
- Emu Callers and Bull Roarers
- Boomerangs and Clap Sticks
- Gift Cards and Wrapping Paper
- Badges and Stickers
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Flags
- Table Cloths and Tea Towels
- Kitchen Wares
- Plates, Bowls and Crockery
Visit us at Suite 1, 50 Bolton Street to find something special.
Our suppliers include:
- Utopia Australia
- Wijikura Authentic Aboriginal art
- Murra Wolka Creations
- Tobwabba Authentic Australian Aboriginal Art
- Outback Art
- Local and National Aboriginal Artists and Crafts people
- Birubi Art
Please note that these products cannot be ordered via our online order form. Please visit our centre at 840 Hunter Street, Newcastle West (just give us a buzz at the door) to select and purchase these items.